Upcoming 2019 Meetings
- March 7, 2019 1300hrs – 1600hrs (Grey Bruce Health Unit – 101 17th Street East, Owen Sound, ON)
- June 12, 2019 1300hrs - 1600hrs (location to be announced)
- September 25, 2019 1300hrs - 1600hrs (location to be announced)
- November 20, 2019 1300hrs - 1600hrs (location to be announced)
Join us for a meeting to see what we are about.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More information about meetings...
IPAC HUPIC is a small chapter located in South Western Ontario, reaching Grey, Bruce Huron, Perth and Simcoe counties. We hope to engage all health sectors and partnership with IPAC partners.
- We hold 3-4 meetings per year, traditionally rotating meeting sites to engage members,visit other hospitals, LTC homes and retirement homes throughout the counties.
- With assistance from IPAC Canada we plan one meeting per year with Adobe Connect video conferencing.
- Traditionally we plan an Education Day and trade show in partnership with our local health unit (Grey Bruce Health Unit) and local Public Health Ontario IPAC West office.
- This year HUPIC plans to trial Adobe Connect Webinar as offered by IPAC Canada to increase engagement from our LTC homes as most do not have video conferencing abilities
- We also engage in partnerships with our neighboring Chapter IPAC Southwestern Ontario, in providing education sessions.